Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TSQ Royal Color Challenge #4

Welcome Everyone to this months Royal Color Challenge
The team does a color challenge on the 15th of every month

this month we challenge you to use the colors listed below, each computer screen may show these colors a bit different, so we ask that you try and get as close to what you see,


I used Stampin Up CS, I picked a pale pink, a purple and orange I had in my pile of paper:-)
I used an image from Wee Stamps called Flower Fairy's , added a piece of DP from a paper pad I've had for awhile, from DCWV from the baby girl paper pad, and colored her with Copic Markers

 Copic Markers used were: BV000, BV02, BV08, YR02, YR04,E47,E44,E42,E41,G82
I took my Viva Pearl pen and highlighted all the little dots in Ice White. 
Why not come by and join us for this fun challenge? 
If you would like to see the rest of the Team's creations, I've added the links below

Have a great week!
Hugs
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment