Saturday, January 18, 2014

Little Chick Avery!


Hello Everyone,
I'm here today,  with one the newest Dolls stamps called "Little Chick Avery"
I used Crate Paper "Love Notes" with Bazzill Cardstock, to give my card a "pop" of colors. 
 my Image was colored using Copic Markers, she was so much fun to work with, I decided to go with fun, Bright colors, as I am so done with "winter"! LOL. I could color her hair all day long :-) 
Don't forget to go over to the Paper Nest Dolls where I added my post today, as each day there is new inspiration from all the DT members:-)
I am also using this cutie as my extra project for Color Me Creative since I used my Copic Markers to color her up! If you are looking for coloring inspiration go over to 
Color Me Creative Classroom for more color inspired cards:-)

..
 I had the pink check ribbon in my supplies and the rhinestones are from my Local craft store.
Copic markers used : E47,E44,E42,E41,B000,B02,B00, RV00,RV06,Y13, E000,E00,E21,R11
Thank you so much for stopping by today, Until Next time
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and you have coloured her beautifully. Love the ribbon.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Michele! Love colouring and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete