Monday, November 11, 2013

Down Hill Racing Owen


Hi Everyone!
I'm here with my card today using 

I have had this cutie done for a bit and saved him for my post
I'm also using this adorable card for an extra project using Copic markers 
for inspiration to all that use Alcohol makers !

I used some scraps of papers I couldn't part with and a snowflake charm I've had ! a few half back pearls in red are berries added to my fern die cut that was a Marianne D die.
I made this card a bit ago and I will try to remember as many of the copic markers I used:
E47,44,42, C7,3, W7,5,3,B, B97,95,93, E000, E00, E11, YR18,15
I used a tiny bit of the Frantage sprinkled around for the snow:-) 
Ribbon is from Stampin Up 
I hope you all have a wonderful week, please visit us often as the Dt is always posting new creations of the Dolls:-)
Hugs
Michele

1 comment: