Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Emma


Good Morning Everyone! I'm here today to share  with you my card, using 
I actually decided to make this more of a Halloween card and added some black and a cute free printable sentiment I found on a search online:-)
Over at the Paper Nest Dolls Blog there is a new post each day from the DT so please go and see what we've all been up to:-)
I used Copic markers, and Grand Spellbinder circle dies to fit behind my image.
Below is a closer look, I added YR18 in darker feather strokes for the lines in my pumpkins

Other Challenges I would like to add this to are:

Crafting for all seasons blog: Too Cute Too Spook

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog: add leaves or pumpkins

Supplies used were
Image: Pumpkin Patch Emma by The Paper Nest Dolls
DP Authentique Thrilling 6x6 pad
Copic Markers: YR18,15,12, YG07, E44,E42, E31, W0.W1, YR21,B95, B91
Sentiment was a free printable online
Spellbinders Grand dies circles
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs
Michele


6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Love that fab image and your beautiful dp. I also like the sentiment up in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost forgot, Thank You so much for playing along with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We hope you'll join us again soon. Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card love Emma and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh she is so super cute!!! Love the image and the dp you used with her, fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable card!! Love your coloring and those awesome papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete