Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall is in the air


Hi Everyone
I'm finally here with a new post for Color Me Creative Challenge:-)
I am so sorry I have been MIA but I have had some family things that needed my attention, and I am slowly getting back to my crafting!
The new challenge that just started for CMC is:
To Use Fall/Halloween colors on your project.

I decided to use a Sassy Cheryl image called Sally's Fall Pumpkin
I used a Recollection's paper pack that I had bought quite awhile ago, since looking through all my paper, this was the only "Fall color theme" I had, and it looks pretty good I think:-) 
Supplies used were:
Copic markers: E08,E13, E41,50, 31,YR12,15, Y21,23,26,Wo,W4,W7, YG25, 
Sentiment was made on my computer.
Thank you for stopping by and please go see what my fellow Teamies have made at CMC ! 
Wonderful prizes too!
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete