Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bon Voyage/Travel

Hi Everyone
I'm here today with a new challenge for 
Bon Voyage/Vacation 

Now you have 2 weeks to get a creation made to join us in the fun!
I used Traveling Madeline for my card
 Copic markers were used for coloring
I made the sentiment on my computer and printed it, used stampin up punches to pop it out, 
We R memory keepers "Happy Campers" paper was used with a piece of added ribbon that I had.
I hope you go over to check out what the rest of the team came up with:-)
Hugs
Michele

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous with beautiful colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The DP Is adorable! :)

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, fabulous design, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute image. Wonderful design too.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete