Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bring on your favorite coloring challenge

I'm here with a new 
Come have some fun with the new challenge that is
Your Favorite coloring 
Please pop over to MilkCoffee and join us in the fun, and also check out what the other DT girlies created!! 

I am using an image the girls at MilkCoffee drew of "ME":-) Each Design Team member got her very own self portrait and I tried to get the coloring of my hair, but Umm yeah I love my highlights but boy are they hard to recreate here! LOL 
 I used my favorite combo of Copic Markers E47, E44, E42, E41 for my hair:-) 
R22,20 were used on shirt, with YR's for the main flowers and RV for the side flowers
I have been on a kick lately with using black CS as card base or accent colors and just really love the look right now:-)
I added some 6x6 DP from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss, a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Circle dies from Spellbinders and leaf punch from Martha Stewart 
Thank you so much for stopping by 
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Before I read this - I thought this girl is like Michele! Yay it's really you. How exciting, you have your portrait. Soooo fun!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete