Saturday, July 20, 2013

Alice in Anything Goes

Hi! 
Welcome to my blog and new creation for 
Color Me Creative Classrooms new challenge which is my favorite

ANYTHING GOES! 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is
One winner will receive 3 images from Alicia's lil shop
Please make sure to go see the rest of the teams creations and come along and join us! You have until August 2 to join in the fun:-)
Below is my card using Alicia's digital image "Alice In Wonderland"
I tried to get my Alice as close to the original Alice as I could, only because it is one of my favorite childhood movies:-) I used Copic markers which, for the cat was a bit of a challenge, and I wanted a more worn look to him so added a bit of colorless blender on his face to wash it out some, I am still on the fence as to if I like the way that worked out:-) I had a charm with a rabbit holding a card that is from The Charm Store 24/7 and it is called the white Rabbit in silver
The wonderful clock die is from Susanna, at Susanna's Custom Art and Card Design called Alice's clock corner statement. 


Other Challenges I am adding this card to are:

Sister Act: Anything goes

Brown Sugar challenge: anything goes

CAS-ual Fridays challenge: to use a number , which on my clock you can see the "12" and "9"

Digi Haven: Use any animal, I have the Rabbit and The Cat:-) 

Supplies used were
DP :MME Lost and found 6x6 pad Oliver
Image: Alice In Wonderland: Alicia's little shop
Clock Die: Susanna's Custom Art and Card Design
Black CS  & Scallop border punch : Stamping up
Copic markers: 
Hair: E55,Y21copic, YR30,YR31,YR36 shin han twin touch
reds: R37,35,R11
Dress: B91, B37, B34
Blacks: shoes: C9,7,5, Bow and sash: W9,7,5,3
Cat:RV55, BV02
Rabbitt: YR23, R27,24, C1

Thanks for stopping by today:-) 
Hugs
Michele 

8 comments:

  1. What a great card! That die is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous! I LOve your image with this cute little rabbit and such a FAbulous colored cat! Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring! Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! Love your coloring and you have the perfect background and charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for the Anything Goes Challenge - good luck on the draw! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, your creation is just gorgeous :0) Hugs pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete