Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Red's Red's and More Red

Welcome to a new week and new challenge for 

Your challenge this time is all about

**Reds, Reds &; More Red**

color ANY IMAGE but it must

Have Some Red In It 

We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!
Our wonderful sponsor this time is 
One Random winner will receive a one year subscription to the magazine!

I decided to use a Saturated Canary image Called "Ava"
I used a combination of Shin Han TT markers and Copic
I don't know why,  but recently I have had a thing for "Red and Yellow,"  they are bright and fun colors to work with!
Add My favorite My Minds Eye papers and that sends me into a tail spin LOL Read more below:-)
Please make sure you all go over to the challenge blog to see all the Fabulous projects the rest of the Team came up with, and don't forget to join us also:-)
Other Challenges I would like to join are:

Saturated Canary: Anything goes:-)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Favorite color challenge: I used Red and ; Yellow
Sparkle & Sprinkle: Use digital image
My Craft Spot: Anything goes
Crafty Bloggers : Anything goes 
 "Reds" can be a pain to work with and also the way the camera takes the pics! My balloon looks sketchy with the red on the pictures but in person it looks more blended:-( I left it as is in the pictures since I didn't want to distort it with any other means.
Supplies used were
Image: saturated canary: Ava
Paper: MME 6x6 Springtime pad
Tab punch: We R Memory keepers
Shin Han TT markers: R15, BG1,BG3
Copic Markers: R27,24,22,20, E44,43,42,41,Y15,17,W0,BG0000, B21,24
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Thank you for stopping by today!
Here's to a great week to you all!
Hugs
Michele

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Michele, gorgeous colour combo and colouring, love the papers and design,her hair is gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. swoon!! oh michelle this is just awesome, I love those colours, they so remind me of the circus all bright and happy and her hair looks amazing.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! The girl image is so sweet and the layout is fabulous! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet love the image thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoes Crafts
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this image is so cute. Great coloring, even tho you don't think the photo shows it.Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.
    Barbara SNSCC - coordin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet card!! Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Great layout - and beautiful colors!!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red and yellow. Thanks for playing at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete