Saturday, October 13, 2012

With a Touch of Red

Welcome to you all 
        Today I have a new post for Color Me Creative Classrooms new challenge for the next two weeks
It is:
All A Touch of RED in your project !
Most of the Design Team used an image given to us by our Sponsor Tiddly Inks! who is graciously giving  to one lucky winner a $20.00 Gift Certificate to Tiddly Inks:-) 

I was able to pick Your On My Mind, And had a blast coloring her:-) 

 I used a mixture of Shin Han Twin Touch markers and Copic markers to color her

Supplies used were:
Image: Tiddly Inks: you are on my mind
Design paper: Prima Doodle Deux Collection 
Markers: Shin Han:Y141,36,YR31
Copic : E11,00,000, R20, E35, R37,27,24,22,E50,C7,5,W1
Kraft calendar and ticket: Maya Road
sentiment from part of a MFT stamp sentiment
Pundh: Martha Stewart
Flower : Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon from my Taylored Expressions Monthly kit I've had
Thank you for stopping by, 
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card love the image she is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete