Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spooky Cute

Hi All,

I'm here with my "All That Scraps" Reminder post of our challenge which is "Anything Goes"

I decided to use Sweet Novembers "Boos Fun" which has three images in one set, and this cutie is a nice size image for you to create with!

 I used Echo Parks Chillingsworth for my DP, and used the large spellbinders scallop die set for the border, with some cute bling added from my lcs
Supplies used were:
Image: All that scraps: Sweet November Boos Fun
DP: Echo park Chillingsworth
Scallop border die: Spellbinders
Markers used were a combo of Copic markers and Shin Han twin touch markers.
Thank you all for stopping by today:-)
Hugs
Michele










2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love the great design and dp you used with this friendly ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that cute image and your coloring is fab!

    ReplyDelete