Friday, October 5, 2012

It's a Pink Thing

Welcome Friends,
        I have a special post today, I had been invited to Create with the wonderful crew over at JellyPark, And JellyPark is all about "Pink" this month! Thank you so much Claire Keay for allowing me to create with your wonderful new image:-) and for such a wonderful cause.xoxo
    At the JellyPark Challenges you can also join us in the fun and make up a Pink and girlie card:-) The more pink the better!

all proceeds from the sale of this image will go to Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity:-) so why not pick this cutie up for the Cause, 

I used Me & My Big Ideas design paper as I thought it was fitting for this wonderful image.

I added a piece of pink ribbon from American crafts, and some pretty flowers in Hot pink & white from Wild Orchid Crafts
The image was colored with a mix of Copic markers and Shin Han Twin Touch markers
Please come by for a visit and also the challenge blog
Thank you so much for stopping by today
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete