Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ABC Christmas style

Hi Everyone, Today we have a brand new challenge at All That Scraps Wednesday challenge for you! 
It is " Anything But A Card" ABC:-) 
I joined a brand new image called "Elf Lucy, by CC Designs" with a wonderful treat holder I saw done by Dawn Griffth of Dawns stamping thoughts , It was the perfect project that was a non card for me since I had wanted to do some sort of a treat holder for the holiday, and it is actually a double pocket so I can always put a gift card in the back slot if I want:-) Dawn made hers for Halloween and I thought by adding the same Stampin Up Buckle I could make it look like Santa's suit.


 I paper pieced her outfit and the ornament with SEI Design paper and added a cute 3-D chip board sticker from the same line. Her tights, skin and hair were colored with Copic Markers
Thank you all for stopping by today,
Supplies used were:
Image: Elf Lucy
Cardstock, Ribbon, ribbon buckle: Stampin Up
Design Paper: SEI Berry Melody
Copic markers were used
Have a great rest of the week everyone!
Hugs
Michele

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! What a great little candy holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute with the paper pierced image and the treat holder dressed up like santa! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Michele,
    Following you now!
    You have beautiful creations!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and so unique... love that buckle! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute.. the paper piecing is perfect.. (say that three times really fast.. LOL).. but seriously that piecing is AMAZING..

    ReplyDelete