Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Kings Birthday with a Twist

Hello , It's my turn to feature a project, At TSQ Featured Designer blog!
I decided to use The Kings Birthday Stamp set along with a fun Kraftin Kimmie image called Tabitha! I know ...you are all thinking I've lost my mind, but I am showing you that just because it is a set that says The King, doesn't mean the sentiments can only be used for a Guy card! The Queen is one smart cookie;-)

Now What I did was stamp the "Birthday Wishes" first, then I took the "Enchanting stamp" and curved it over the Birthday wishes which is the joy of the Queens stamps:-) It gave a little bit of a different twist on making the sentiment .
My card is 5.5x5.5 and I added a few of the Queens Royal jewels, some Paper flowers and swirl die cuts in yellow from Marianne D's collection. The Design paper is from a DCWV stack
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Soo cute your card is soo colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, your colours are fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete