Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ice Cream Time!

Welcome to my Reminder post for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge! To refresh everyone today the challenge that still has one week left is to add "Paper Piecing to your project:-)
I have no clue where my brains went this week, but I got so into coloring this cutie that I just kept coloring, finished the card, took the pics and this morning realized I hadn't added paper piecing~!! Soooooo I quickly decided the Ice Cream could use some dimension and paper pieced it!! "Sorry Tracy for being the bad child of the group this week ;-)

I used CC designs new image Swiss Pixie Ice Cream Lucy for my card, isn't she just too cute??
Below you can see that the way I like to paper piece is to color the image first, and then print it again and cut the image part I want to paper piece and this time I popped it up for dimension with a tiny piece of foam dot. It's plain Bazzill Cardstock that I added Copic markers to for the sprinkles.
She is colored with Copic Markers and Shin Han twin touch markers
Now remember you have a week left to join in the fun

Here's what you need to know:

  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by July 31st. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 3 C.C. Designs rubber stamps of the winners choice
Other Challenges I would like to add this to are:
Loves rubber stamping challenge: Paper Piecing and I did my ice cream

Thanks so much for stopping by
Hugs
michele


3 comments:

  1. Oh I think it's adorable! Love the ice cream with sprinkles and the great dp you used. This image is so darn cute, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I LOVE this new stamp! You did a beautiful job coloring and paper piecing your image! Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete