Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All That Scraps Anything Goes

Welcome to a new challenge for All That scraps wednesday challenge, It is "Anything Goes" Woo Hoo :-)
I used a sentiment from Amy R's sentiment sets called Underwater sentiments, and
I used MME Blink of an Eye stack,
Here's a close up of this cutie, Please go over to see what my teamies have also created this challenge:-)

Supplies Used were:
Copic markers: E11,00,R20, BG11,13,15,R22,24,E37,34,31, E21
Image & Sentiment: All That Scraps Listed above
DP: My Minds Eye: Blink of an eye
Leaf Punch: Martha Stewart,
Circle dies: Spellbinders circles
Ribbon: Dusty Durango ribbon from Stampin Up
Thank you so much for stopping by today to visit
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and brilliant layout and colouring. I found you on Outlawz. Could you check mine out too
    Hugz Elaine x
    http://ellapu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Michele! I absolutely adore your card. I am so ready for the beach!(LOL) I found you at the Outlawz and am now following you. You can follow me at http://redoralee.blogspot.com!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT, Outlawz Greeting Challenge
    and
    Jackson's Digital Expressions Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete