Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All That Scraps inspirational challenge Reminder

Hi Everyone!
I'm here today with a reminder that there is one more week to enter into the All That Scraps Wednesday Inspiration photo Challenge (Picture is right below for your inspiration:-) You have until June 5th to enter your card HERE and the winner will receive 3 CC designs stamps
I used Sassy Emma and some american crafts pebbles fresh goods papers
I colored her with copic markers and added white accent pen
Supplies used were:
Image: CC Designs Sassy Emma
DP: American crafts Pebbles fresh market
Copic markers: B34,37,E11,00,R20,22,24,27, E42,43,44
FLowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaf punch: Martha stewart
My card was a bit smaller in size today at 5X5
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out what My other Team Buddies have come up with:-)
Hugs
Michele

1 comment: