Wednesday, May 23, 2012

All That Scraps inspirational challenge

Hi Everyone!
I'm here with a new Challenge for All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge and it is Inspiration from a photo which I have here below:-) You have until June 5th to get you won project in to join us.

I chose to use some of the colors and shapes with circles for my inspiration for my card

I used CC designs new image called Bee-Trice, isn't she a cutie?
The sentiment is just one I made on my computer since I didn't have anything I liked here for a sentiment to go with her :-) I colored her with Copic markers and a hint of pencil for background
Other Challenges i would like to add this to are:

Pennys challenges: anything goes



Supplies used were:

3 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! Love that digi!!!! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the image you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete