Saturday, March 10, 2012

Easter Blessings blog hop

Good Morning
Over at Mr Cricut Crazy we are having a blog hop today with Tanners Christ Is My Life stamp set paired with something for an Easter card:-) I wasn't sure what I wanted to use so I went with a digital coloring page of a Precious Moments shepherd with his sheep:-)
Tanner will be giving away a surprise stamp set so if you came here first you need to start at Mr Cricut Crazy's page and leave a comment on his post, and don't forget to leave your E-Mail so if you are the winner Tanner can contact you :-)
If you came from Carolanne's page then you are on the right track:-) we all hope you enjoy the hop with all our creations:-)

Here's an up close picture of the shepherd using Tanners sentiment "Faithful in all things" I think it looks perfect with the sheep following this cute shepherd
I colored this cutie with my Copic markers, and used some papers I have had here I think it may be single sided MME papers.
I used a border punch from EK success
You will now be hoping to Karey's blog HERE, Thank you so much for stopping by today
Here is the full blog hop list in case you get lost:-)
Have a great weekend my friends
Hugs
Michele

15 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, your card is so precious! Love it! Love the colors you chose and that shepard is adorable! Have a lovely weekend! ~hl heathernovinger@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty Michele!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card as usual! Your coloring is beyond amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelleyour card is so pretty, e image and sentiment go perfectly together, TFS
    Have a great wknd.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh! so cute!!!! I love it....Following your blog now =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute love your card.

    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love the colors!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Michele! I love Precious Moments and this one goes really well with the sentiment. Your coloring is perfect, as always :)

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beyond precious...every time I see this little boy, my heart melts. I own so many of them and never tire of seeing them in any form! I love how you colored him and the face of the sheep is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle,
    Excellent i love your coloring, I would like for you to do a video. your card is soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card would be perfect for a friend of mine who loves Precious Moments. Beautiful coloring. TFS
    Evelyn (Evinadas)
    evl14512@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome coloring on your image. Love the shepard and his little sheep. The sentiment works perfectly. Very inspirational.
    Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I can say is Cute, Cute, Cute. Great Coloring. Great Card! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping on over from CarolAnne's blog and I have to say I am glad I found your blog, your cards are beautiful and amazing choices in color you have an eye for that. I guess I'll be looking around a little and hopping on thanks for the great evenings of amazing projects! ~Kelly (walkelmol on YT) walkelmol@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete