Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DT Wednesday with Mr Cricut Crazy

Hi and welcome to DT Wednesday:-)
The team today are showcasing Mr Cricut Crazy's new set of stamps called "A Mothers Love"
I used a bear stamp from The Stamp Fairy called Critters, chubby angel

and then used Tanners one sentiment from A mothers love set that would work for others cards not just for moms as you can see:-)
I used copic markers to color my image and a technique to make his fur appear like fur from what I learned at Suzanne Deans one copic class #5 that is awesome! so yes you can color outside the lines, Thank you suzanne:-) I am adding this also to the Color Me Creative group gallery to inspire the ladies and gents there to do something "outside the box" I would never think to color outside the lines haha but I think this little guy is cute this way, kinda brings him to life:-)
Here's just a closeup to let you see how furry he looks:-) Go ahead and try one, I know you will love it<3
Hugs
Michele

1 comment: