Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Swiss Pixies Tulip Birgitta By CC Designs

Hi Everybody:-)
It's my turn to showcase a stamp that The Stamp Spot has for sale and its a cutie!
I am sharing my cute card I put together for a dear friend with CC designs Swiss Pixies -Tulip Birgitta

I used a small pad of Basic Grey Paper called sweet threads that I have had here for awhile and wanted to use it up to make room for new goodies:-) there is also a tiny piece of My Minds Eye in the black with tiny dots, cut from my Half moon Nestabilitites and the standard circles

I used Copic Markers :Skin-E11,E00,E000,R20, Hair-E23,E25,E50,Shadows on dressC00,1,Flower R35,R37,R39,Shoes E47,E44,E42 and Stem YG41&YG45
A bit of pretty seam binding in a dark pink I had but it looks red toned:-) I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration to you all today:-) and don't forget to come back as the whole Design Team will be sharing throughout the month:-)

Other challenges I would like to use this for are

Out lines with Kathy: must be a square card and mine is 5.5X5.5 I don't know why is looks a bit stretched on my screen but I never do long cards unless it is for a challenge, I'm a square kinda girl hehe
Hugs
Michele Spera

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! How cool is the scallop border? I was just thinking about those corner punches the other day- they look great against the black. I always learn something from your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Thanks for joining the Outlines challenge, but unfortunately you must use an Outlines image to join our Monday Challenge! Hope you can join us soon! Sue K

    ReplyDelete