Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lots of laughs and bright fun colors!

Good Morning Everyone:-)
I'm here with our new Challenge at Color Me Creative Copic challenge group, Suzanne decided since we are in the dreary part of the season and its not spring yet, we would all brighten it up some with a challenge that brings both laughs and bright fun colors ! So if it makes you laugh and or has bright colors, come on and join us:-) Our Sponsor this challenge is "I Brake For Stamps" , they will be giving ONE lucky winner a $25.00 gift certificate for their store:-)
I want to thank them so much for sending all of us these wonderful Humorous senior stamps to get to use for this challenge:-) I had so much fun with this ornery old lady.....she kinda reminds me of my mom hehe we will just keep that to ourselves here;-)
My Image is called " Where's My Balls?" I was laughing so hard with this one, that yes I forgot to add a sentiment, I don't think she really needs one hehe The look on her face says it all, I may sit today and add a sentiment and I'll upload it here:-)
I used copic markers to color her in and a spica pen in silver on the golf club
My Minds Eye paper from Quite contrary did the job with the "Bright" part of the challenge, so why not come and join us?? you have until March 2 to get a creation made:-)We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

Other challenges I'm adding this card to are:


CC Monthly Challenge: anything goes

Supplies used were:
Image:" Wheres My Balls "from I Brake for stamps
Copic markers:
Punch: EK Success
Paper: My Minds Eye
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today:-)
Hugs
Michele
The Design Team has been busy Please go see what everyone has done:-)

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp line and my gosh, the name of the stamp says it all! Too funny! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression on her face! Your colouring is marvelous! I found your site in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will come to visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete