Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sundays with Crissy: Anything goes and my turn:-)

Hello and welcome to my turn at Sunday's with Crissy:-)
This months Challenge is "Anything goes" and boy am I glad with Christmas Cards needing to be made and all the shopping!
This month the prize is 5 free digis and you need to go to this post to find the blue linky button to add your card, and I know you can all pull off some sort of a card:-)
I picked one of Crissy's newer digital images called Christmas Cheer Deer for sale over at whimsy designs. when you are finished here head on over to Sunday's with Crissy blog HERE to get the full details of the challenge, at the bottom of Crissys post there will be a blue linky button, thats where you will add your card.
Here is my up close image of this cute deer:-)
I liked him kind of simple for a change, I wanted to showcase this cutie with his sparkly red nose:-)
Supplies used were:
Image: Crissy Armstrong: Christmas Cheer Deer
Design Paper:Authentique
Copic Markers: E50, 51, 53, 35, 44, 42, R24, 27,YG61,63,67,Y11, 35, Boooo
sentiment stamp: My Creative Time, mixed holiday sentiments
Die:Cheery Lane
Ok I'm going to make this short, Have a wonderful Month my friends
Hugs
Michele

4 comments:

  1. Stunning sweetie, loving the fabby colours and details hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele love the cute reindeer :) Hope all is going well hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I agree the image is adorable! Love his sparkly nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Michele, I love the sparkle on the nose!! I love the red music score as an accent too, that's really beautiful. Great colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete