Saturday, November 12, 2011

wonderful colors of the sea:-)

Hi and good morning to everyone! It's a new challenge at Color Me Creative Classroom, and the theme is "colors of the sea" Thank you so much to Michelle Perkett Studio for giving me Pearl the mermaid image I have used, she was a blast to decorate up with my Copic markers, rhinestone and pearl gems:-)
Michelle Perkett Studio is our Sponsor for this challenge and will award the winner with a pack of Cyrogen paper! Remember to go to color me creatives link at the top here to be able to join in the fun by adding a card, and I know you can all pull this off:-)
Ok now don't forget that over at color me creative classroom there are online classes for Copic Marker coloring and other classes too and there is information on Suzanne's on the road classes as well, so If you'd like to have fun with coloring and in person check here!
Ok On to the details here for my mermaid, here is a close up to give you a better view of the gems I sat and glued down onto her:-) Yes I got carried away but don't stop me when I'm having fun with my bin of gems, haha
Here is a picture of the card on an angle to give a little better view of the blue/green glitter paper
straight on view of pretty Pearl who gave me quite a time with her photo's, I just could not get the lighting on this card exactly the way I wanted, even with the new lights, I guess I will have to work on this :-)
Challenges to enter with this card:
Alphabet challenge blog: U is for underwater theme

Supplies used:
Mermaid image: Michelle perkett studio
Copic markers used:
Flowers : the blue greens are prima, and the rose buds wild orchid crafts
Ribbon and lace is from my ribbon drawer,
glittery cardstock was from a DCWV stack
DP: I'm not sure it was in my scraps bin
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit:-)

6 comments:

  1. WOW, you really outdid yourself on this card!! Love it! You did a awesome job coloring her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michele - this is outstanding!! I'm glad I stopped by your blog coz I couldn't tell there was gems glued on your mermaid from our DT album!! What a labor of love and it's just sparklingly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring Michele. Love the whole design of your card and those wonderful flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Michele! Love all the sparkly, your coloring and all of the details you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card in every way! Great coloring and a perfect layout! Way to go! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! It really does look like it's under the sea! Love all your gems!
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete