Friday, October 28, 2011

Magical, Mystical .....

TGIF!
It's been a long week, but nearing an end for at least a few days here:-) Today starts a new challenge week for Crafts 4 Eternity and it's a theme...Magical, Mystical, along that line, Our sponsor is Stamping Dragon Designs.
The prize is your choice of 4 digi designs


I added some SU cardstock with a piece of DP I had from last year? I will add the company later as I don't remember which it was. I added Wild Orchid crafts flowers, a white plastic snowflake from the craft store with a Rhinestone on it, and the sentiment is from Mr Cricut Crazy's stamp set, Christmas, Christmas!
I hope you all have a great weekend and thank you so much for coming by for a visit

Hugs
Michele
Other challenges I'm adding to are:
Polka doodle: Magical Mystical theme

9 comments:

  1. Aw this is lovely the dragons are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute dragons!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Michele have a great weekend hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, i love dragons, thanks for joining us at Polka doodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so cute! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    **I have some 'Polka Doodles candy' on my blog, feel free to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and cute dragons, thanks for joining us at Polka doodles this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image , and great card I just io Deere Christmas time.
    Thanks for joining us at polka doodles
    Hugs Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along in my Magical/mystical challenge at Polkadoodles, and for sharing your work with us! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete