Sunday, October 9, 2011

Inky Impressions Inspirational Sunday

Hello friends:-)
It's mine turn today to Inspire followers at Inky Impressions Inspirational sunday:-) I knew I wanted to make some sort of a treat holder since Halloween is coming and I have a few friends I want to give this too! I went on a search over at Split Coast Stampers and found this adorable Treat Box I have linked it if you would like to get the directions to make your own, Thank you Maria for inspiring me:-) Please remember that each day a different design team member showcases an inspiration of theirs for you to see so go back over often:-) The stamps are wonderful to work with and they are deeply etched so inking and stamping is a breeze!
I used Inky Impressions Lili's Pumpkin
I added papers from a paper stack I bought recently and black Bazzill cardstock
I used the sentiment from Inky Impressions called It's Pumpkin Time
I punched it out with my SU circle punch and the scalloped circle punch in black to make it "pop" Copic Markers were used on this image:-)
Other challenges I want to add this to are:
Catch the bug blog: anything but a card
Our Craft Lounge: Halloween
Supplies used were:
Image & Sentiment: Inky impressions linked above: Lili's pumpkin
Copic markers used: E000,00,11,R20, E31,33,34, B97.95.91, YR18, 14, 12
Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs
michele

7 comments:

  1. Wow....what an awesome project!! Someone will be thrilled to receive this....just GREAT! Thank you for the inspiration and sharing with us at Catch the Bug challenge this week. This is going to get a lot of peeks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project. Love the colours and that sweet image you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Halloween challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute treat holder, your coloring is so pretty!

    Thanks for playing in the Our Craft Lounge challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele; you have really put a lot of effort behind your project! I like your portion of sweets very much!

    Thanks for participating in our third challenge at Crafty Ribbons!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable, and she would be a great addition to the ABC DT Pumpkin challenge if you would like to join us

    http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-challenge-pumpkins.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treat box is awesome! Wonderful papers and coloring and just so festive! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute is this?! Just love your work! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Trick or Treat ABC" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete