Monday, September 26, 2011

Inky Impressions use punches and dies:-)

Hi Everyone!
I'm super excited that today at Inky Impressions, it's my turn to host it and I picked the theme to be...... Yup Use dies or punches on your creation! I love all my dies and punches and feel like I need to use them more, I'm sure there are alot of you that are just like me and you have quite a few to use! So get them out and have fun:-) The other design teamies have done an awesome job with the challenge this week! The prize will be a digi image :-)
I used Delilah's Ducky Christmas from Inky Impressions
Here is my whole card
I think the green DP is from a mat stack and the red stripe is from SU! I colored my cutie with Copic markers and used a Spellbinders die, and the border punch is my favorite from Stampin up:-) I added a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a little hint of ultra fine glitter to make my creation sparkle:-) Please go and see what Team "B" Came up with this week:-)
Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by:-)
Hugs
Michele

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and happy card. Love the duck and love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable!! I so have to get that image!! Its sooo stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Michelle, love the brightness of these colours. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... Michelle, This is darling sweetie! I love the colors you chose and your beautiful embellies! Got your package out.... Hope you enjoy your ordered items & the extra goodies I added for you! Thanks for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete