Thursday, September 1, 2011

CCT theme Challenge & others

Hello and I am so sorry that Actually, somehow this post didn't post yesterday like it should have so you have 2 posts from me today:-)
Here we are to a new Cute Card Thursday Challenge:-) The theme this week is to use at least one punch, I used some circle Nestabilities from Spell binders, and my favorite border punch from Stampin Up! The sponsor this week is Stamp Shoppe, and they will be giving the winner a $15.00 gift voucher :-) you need to be in it to win, so come up with a creation and get on over to the challenge blog:-)

Here's my cutie from My Favorite Things from the Pure Innocence line, called you color my world

I used the sentiment that came with the stamp, and put Wild orchid crafts flowers plus one prima flower.
I would also like to enter this card in
Charisma cardz challenge: anything goes
Supplies:
Image: My favorite things stamps: Pure innocence you color my world
Copic markers used:B91, 95, 97, C9, 6,4, E35, R22, 24, B0000, E000, 11, 00, R20
Paper: MME fly a kite, SU CS
Punches: SU border punch and spellbinders circles
Have a great day and weekend, and thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Michele

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card,very cute thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at charisma
    this week, your creation is beautiful! good luck hugs & happy crafting
    Carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! and if I don't make it back in time, Happy Birthday on Sunday--we share a birthday! Hope it's a wonderful day for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete