Thursday, March 3, 2011

MY "SAY NO TO SNOW" BLOG CANDY WINNER,

Hi All
Even after the day I had yesterday with a piece of plastic stuck to my cornea and 3 doctors to remove it, and no I have no clue how a piece of plastic made its way into and stuck to my eye:-(
I am here with a winner:-) It is Pinky:-) Congrats Pinky! Email me when you get a chance:-)
Thank you to everyone that entered:-) I was so excited to do this that next month I'm going to do it again with another cartridge so keep your eyes peeled:-)
Hugs
Michele

4 comments:

  1. Oh Michele thanks so much, I am so excited:) Hope your eye is feeling much better today, ouch ouch ouch, that could have been so dangerous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Pinky.
    Ooh Michele that plastic in your eye sounds painful.
    I have actually made your card today!. Will get it in the post soon
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Pinky!
    Michele, that just sounds so awful and painful to have plastic stuck to your eye. I hope it heals quickly!!
    *hugs*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete