Friday, February 18, 2011

Hearts, Glitter and Pins Oh My

TGIF Everyone!
I am very happy the week is coming to an end as the beginning of the week our garage roof let go on top of our 1948 Chevy pickup and 1937 Ford Coupe that my husband and I have as a hobby that we take to car shows:-( We are not sure what the damage is to his car, and the truck is under a car cover and the rafters. With all the snow it is going to be a job to get into the garage to secure the part of the roof that is hanging to get to the cars. So this has not been my Top week of wonderful moments!
On to Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge This week which kept my mind busy:-)
It's a Embellishment Challenge
1. Hearts
2. Glitter
3. Pins
Add these items to your card, that's all there is to it! The prize this week is an adorable bear image from our Sponsor Crafty Sentiments!

I used an image from La-La Land that was new to me and I thought it would be wonderful to color in. The image is Marci with Rose

Supplies used were:
DP: Bo Bunny Crush line
Punches: Martha Stewart border punch set, EK Success fern punch
Flowers & Pins: Wild orchid Crafts, I glittered the edges of them:-)
Ribbon: Stampin Up and i colored it with R81 Copic Markers
Image: La-La Land - Marci with rose
Copic Markers for image
Cardstock: Bazzill
Glitter button : from my stash
Sentiment: Stamp set from Autumn Leaves called Ticketed
Other Challenges I am adding this card to:
Sketch Saturday- I used the sketch they had
Craft Your Passion: Use Pink

Kaboodle Doodle: Use hearts and flowers

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit:-) I appreciate every one's wonderful comments
XMicheleX

7 comments:

  1. OMG that's rotten luck Michele, hope the damage is minimal! Love your card, what a cute little image and the papers really make her stand out. Have a better weekend than you have had of your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michele. I hope the card is okay. Lovely card. I really like the flower spray
    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,such a cute image coloured perfectly and a fab colour combo,great take on the sketch too!....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

    Sorry to read about your problems this week hope all turns out well and the damage is not too bad.
    Hope you have a good weekend
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! Sure hope everything works out with the car and truck. Thanks for playing in our Hearts and Flowers challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card.. so cute.. :) Thank you for joining us this week on craft your passion. hope you will join us again tomorrow on our new challenge. ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Michele! I hope everything is ok with the garage and cars now and there wasn't too much damage. Beautiful card love the cute image and flower arrangement hope this week has been better hugs xx

    ReplyDelete