Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sundays With Crissy Try Out


Hi Everyone
I hope your all having a great Saturday :-) I'm adding this card i have just put together as my try out to be on Crissy Armstrongs new DT for her Challenge blog:-) I fell in love with this little girl when I saw her at as one of Crissy's new digis at Whimsy stamps, I enjoyed coloring her with my Copic markers, added a hint of ultra fine glitter on her bubbles, used multiple DP patterns from DCWV spring time pad, and Bazzill CS. I added sewing on the layers which I'm a little scared of since I have not done too much sewing in the past few years but wanted to try ! My butterfly is a MS punch with added starfish tattered angels glimmer mist, a little glitter and some flat backed pearls, Prima rhinestone flouish I cut up and added and Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to the top of my card ...I pop dotted the bottle of her bubbles by cutting an extra bottle out of another image to give it a 3-D effect:-) I guess that's it on my card, I had a blast with her and oh I used sketch #94 from Friday sketchers blog, because i liked how it all worked together with my image:-)
Have a great one today
XMicheleX

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle. Fingers crossed for the DT. Hope you have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous i love the papers and what a cute image,i will have to go and get her, good luck with the DT call, i chickened out:) big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the cute image and the papers are fabulous, good luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super Michele.

    Good luck with the DT try out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the image and terrific coloring!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is completely gorgeous! Good luck on the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. quickly popping by to say thank you for joining in with my candy give away and to wish you luck.xx

    this is adorable what a fabulous card.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele,
    This is gorgeous. Love the image & your colouring is stuning. Beautiful DPs & embellishments too. Good luck with the try out.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Michele good luck hun :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw man Michele! This is just too cute for words! And yes, this image is sooo adorable, and you've turned this into something so beautiful! How wonderful are the colors on this card?! It's gorgeous! And that fabulous butterfly?! ooooh, it's lovely! My punch is just sitting on my shelf, and you're making me itch to use it soon! lol! I love this!
    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete