Friday, February 19, 2010

My Blog candy winner

Unique Values
About this generator

42

Random numbers generated Feb 19 2010 at 7:7:53 by www.psychicscience.org
I hope this works, I've been trying to get this to paste and think I found what I was doing wrong!!
The winner is Elise from Paper love affair blog! Elise I have left a comment on your blog, I will email you in a bit Congrats:-)
I want to thank everyone that took the time to stop by and wish me well and all the friendships I've made this year! I truly appreciate every blog I have come across that has inspired me this year!
Thank you so much
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner, and Happy Birthday, Michele!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Thank you soooo much Michele! I can't think straight right now, I'm so excited!!! Yayyyy! I'm off to email you! :)
    luv,
    elise

    ReplyDelete