Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heres a Gorjuss Girls sketch Challenge

This week over at Totally Gorjuss challenge we are to use the sketch at the challenge blog and create with it:-) Here is my take on this very nice sketch that I will use again:-) all DP and ribbon are from my stash, I believe the DP is from Adornit from the nancy jane collection, they were a scrapbook kit I've had for awhile. the ribbon is a random piece from my collection. I used copics to color my little girl and the CS is Bazzill , Please go to see what the other girls have created! we also have a dt spot open so why not check it out:-) we are sponsered this week by the lovely Joanna Sheen for the prize!
XMichele

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like the dramatic DP and, of course, how you've colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! The contrast in that paper is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Love the bright and fun colors and that paper is gorgeous!
    hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love the bold papers
    -x-

    ReplyDelete